Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India. Below is the method followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. If unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and get them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to execute each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.